REMOTE SCHOOL-BASED SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST JOB - MD
VocoVision is currently seeking a highly qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school in Maryland. As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in providing speech and language services to students, facilitating communication skills, and promoting academic success. Our innovative VocoVision Toolkit platform, which is HIPAA certified, will help transform your in-classroom skills to a virtual teletherapy solution.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week, but will consider part time applicants)
- Must have 2 or more years of experience working in the school setting
- Mild-moderate caseload
- Provide both direct and indirect services
- Communicate with teachers, faculty, and parents
- Contribute to the IEP process testing, evaluations, direct therapy, & IEP meetings
- Contract Position (1099)
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- ASHA Certification (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- All necessary State Licenses and Educational Certifications to practice as an SLP in Maryland.
- Limited Liability Insurance (LLI) coverage.
- Two years of school-based experience within the last five years, demonstrating a strong understanding of the challenges and dynamics of working in an educational setting.
- Must own PC/Laptop with high-speed Internet and Zoom video capabilities
To apply for this position, please submit the following to [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming a talented Speech-Language Pathologist to our team and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment for the benefit of our students. If you are ready to make a difference while enjoying the flexibility of remote work, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled