Remote School CCC-SLP Job based in Vermont
Remote Vermont School CCC-SLP Needed - Full-time
Has a work-from-home SLP lifestyle been calling your name? Look no further than VocoVision for remote openings during the current semester, summer semester, and upcoming school year. We are working with an amazing school in VT looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a Vermont certified virtual Speech Therapist! If we find amazing fit for the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. We have summer hours and upcoming school year openings available as well. Apply now to start lining up the interview process.
- PreK-6th grade population
- Multiple openings
- Itinerant opening
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Provides instruction and therapy to students with speech and language needs
- Provides consultation and assists general classroom teachers in helping students with speech and language challenges
- Commands good verbal and written skills
- Maintains professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association
- Conducts a screening program to identify learners with speech/language impairments
- Implement and follow the referral process as outlined School
- Administer and interpret appropriate assessments
- Provide professional development in identifying speech/language impairments
- Attend child study team meetings as requested
- Participate in developing appropriate I.E.P.'s
- Develop individualized educational programs for speech/language remediation and monitor same
- Develop an effective schedule for speech/language therapy
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- State license
- ASHA CCC
- 2 years of recent experience in a school setting
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If you are seeking our on-site options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have in person and assistant opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you started with one of our amazing schools.
Please apply by submitting your resume to [email protected] For any questions about this position, please contact Rachael Nintzel at 678-748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled