Remote School Music Therapist | Part-Time
This academic year, ProCare Therapy's division of VocoVision is looking for a motivated Music Therapist for a contract position in Maryland. This position is 100% remote. You will be paid weekly as a ProCare employee. This is an excellent opportunity to work with wonderful coworkers and students, and there is a high level of support on staff. Let's discuss it if you think this seems like an exciting opportunity.
- 22/23 Year
- 1 day per week
- 100% remote opportunity
- No onsite requirements
- Interviewing tomorrow!
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision education platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and therapy materials.
Requirements for Tele-Therapy Music Therapists:
- Bachelors or higher in Music Therapy or equivalency
- MD Teaching License
- MT-BC required
- Previous experience is a plus!
- Out-of-state applicants welcome!
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative therapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Senior VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled