Remote School Occupational Therapist Indiana
Remote School Occupational Therapist – Indiana
VocoVision is currently interviewing clinicians for an Occupational Therapist position in a Indiana school district.
The selected OT will enjoy the benefits of working from home, and receive the software, training, and IT support needed to succeed.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be fully licensed/certified as a School Occupational Therapist in Indiana
- School-based experience required
- Comfortable developing and evaluating IEPs
- Basic computer skills
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost (gas + wear and tear)
- Save time on commuting to work
- Decrease exposure to illness
If you or a colleague are interested, please apply directly below, or send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled