Remote School Psychologist Distance Learning
Remote School Psychologist – Distance Learning
No Need to Relocate nor Travel! Living in Michigan is not a requirement, just be licensed in the state.
Interviews are currently being scheduled for qualified School Psychologists!
- Elementary Caseload
- Counseling Experience a plus
- Immediate start
- Contract position
- Responsible for testing, evaluations, and IEP reports and meetings
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed and Certified or willing to become in the state of Michigan
- NASP Certification
- At least 2 years of experience
If you are interested in this position or teletherapy in general, please email your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled