Remote School Psychologist Distance Learning
Remote School Psychologist – Distance Learning
VocoVision is now arranging interviews for a remote School Psychologist position in Indiana. The selected clinician will work from the comfort of their own home on a flexible schedule that they create.
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Normal School Hours
- PreK-12 Caseload
- Initial evaluations and Re-evaluations
- Full School Year
- Current Indiana state educator license or able to obtain
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- At least 2 years of experience
- Computer competency
For more information about this opportunity please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected]. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled