Remote School Psychologist Distance Learning
Remote School Psychologist – Distance Learning
No Need to Relocate or Travel! Living in Wisconsin is not a requirement, just be licensed in the state.
Interviews are currently being scheduled for qualified School Psychologists!
- Elementary Caseload
- Counseling Experience a plus
- Immediate start
- Contract position
- Responsible for testing, evaluations, and IEP reports and meetings
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed and Certified in the state of Wisconsin
- NASP Certification
- At least 2 years of experience
If you are interested in this position or teletherapy in general, please email your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled