Remote School Psychologist, Full-Time
An Idaho school has a remote School Psychologist opportunity to support the district. This is the perfect opportunity to continue to better lives, save money on your commute, and avoid some of the craziness of the world! Clinicians will take on a K-12 caseload, beginning immediately and continuing through the end of the school year. Job expectations include evaluations, testing, intervention and prevention services, progress reports, and attending meetings. There is the possibility of an extension into the upcoming school year!
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Idaho State License
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Must have dependable internet, desktop or laptop, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
For immediate consideration, please fill out the form below and submit a copy of your resume via email! For further inquiry, please give me a call!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled