Remote School Psychologist - Full-Time
VocoVision has partnered with a fantastic Idaho school that is in search of a work from home School Psychologist. Clinicians would handle a K-12 caseload on a full-time basis and should be comfortable completing the following tasks: performing assessments, monitoring progress, providing prevention, intervention, and crisis support services, and communicating with families and school staff.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Idaho State License
- 2 years of experience
- Reliable laptop/desktop, microphone, webcam, and internet
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
To be considered for the position, submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled