Remote School Psychologist in Virginia
Virtual School Psychologist - Virginia
As a VocoVision School Psychologist, you will have the unique opportunity to work remotely and provide comprehensive psychological services to students at a district in Virginia. You will collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to assess and support students' social, emotional, and academic needs. Your expertise will be instrumental in promoting positive mental health, fostering a safe and inclusive learning environment, and helping students reach their full potential.
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic achievement, social-emotional development, and behavioral functioning.
- Provide individual and group counseling services to students, addressing issues such as anxiety, depression, behavioral challenges, and learning difficulties.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and provide recommendations for accommodations and interventions.
- Deliver virtual intervention services to support students' academic progress and social-emotional well-being.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress, concerns, and strategies for intervention.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of assessments, counseling sessions, and progress reports.
- Stay up-to-date with current research, best practices, and relevant laws and regulations in the field of school psychology.
- Master's or Specialist degree in School Psychology or related field.
- Active license/certification as a School Psychologist in the state of Virginia.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a School Psychologist
This is a full-time position ready to interview and hire for the current school year. If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to dean.[email protected] or call / text directly at 678-920-5938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled