Remote School Psychologist Job - 2023/2024 School Year
Location: Ohio School District (Remote)
Vocovision has partnered with a school in Ohio actively interviewing for a remote School Psychologist. This position is a full-time remote role for the remainder of this school year, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home while providing essential support and guidance to K-12 students within the district.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid certification as a School Psychologist in the state of Ohio.
- Prior experience working as a School Psychologist for at least 2 years.
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment tools and interventions.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time in a remote work environment.
- Familiarity with remote assessment and counseling tools is a plus.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations to assess students' learning and emotional needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to develop and implement effective interventions and support plans.
- Provide individual and group counseling services to students, addressing a variety of issues such as behavior, social skills, and emotional well-being.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate goals and accommodations.
- Consult with teachers and other school personnel to develop strategies for addressing learning and behavioral challenges in the classroom.
- Support crisis intervention efforts and provide guidance during challenging situations.
- Stay updated on the latest research and best practices in the field of school psychology.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]. You can also apply by phone at 678-497-4825.
We look forward to speaking with a passionate and dedicated School Psychologist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled