Remote School Psychologist Job in Washington
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of students and their parents? Would you like to gain the flexibility that comes with working from home? If so, VocoVision has the perfect opportunity for you!
VocoVision utilizes a complete online platform to allow clinicians around the world to provide services to students in underserved areas across the United States. A school district in Washington has partnered with VocoVision to find a School Psychologist able to provide their services remotely for the 2023-24 school year. This is a great district with lots of support so apply today!
- Master s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- 2 years of experience in a school setting (some exceptions apply)
- Washington School Psychology License (including ESA)
- Full-time (part-time applicants encouraged to apply)
- Online assessments and case management
- Guaranteed hours
- Same hourly rate for direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
VocoVision provides the software, training, and 24/7 technical support to ensure a successful school year, and career, in teletherapy! Advance your career today by sending your resume and 2-3 references to Jeremy Senterfitt at [email protected]. Feel free to call/text Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled