Remote School Psychologist Job
Vocovision has partnered with a school district in Ohio who has multiple needs for a Virtual School Psychologist for the current school year.
This is a remote position that allows you to provide essential psychological services from the comfort of your own home.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field from an accredited institution.
- School Psychologist certification in Ohio.
- Two years of previous experience working as a School Psychologist.
- Proficiency in conducting virtual assessments and using digital platforms for remote service delivery.
- Strong knowledge of special education laws and regulations, including Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to provide compassionate support and guidance to students dealing with emotional or behavioral challenges.
- Familiarity with evidence-based interventions and strategies for addressing academic and social-emotional needs of students.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection and a dedicated workspace for remote work.
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional development, and mental health status.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and intervention strategies for students with special needs.
- Provide counseling and support services to students dealing with emotional, behavioral, or social difficulties.
- Assist in the development and implementation of behavior management plans.
- Offer consultation and guidance to teachers, parents, and school staff on effective strategies for supporting students' academic and social-emotional development.
- Participate in meetings, including Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and multidisciplinary team meetings, to provide input on students' needs and progress.
- Stay updated on relevant laws, regulations, and best practices in the field of school psychology.
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Compensation weekly
- Remote work schedule, allowing for a healthy work-life balance.
- Pay for direct and indirect services
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students in Ohio.
How to Apply: Interested Psychologists are requested to submit their resume online or via email at [email protected]. You can also call or text Rumor Morton directly at 678-497-4825.
Note: This position is open to remote applicants residing in Ohio or actively certified in the state.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled