Remote School Psychologist - Massachusetts
VocoVision has partnered with a Massachusetts school district to find the perfect remote School Psychologist to work full-time and handle a K-12 caseload. The need is immediate and would end with the current school year. Ideal candidates will be comfortable performing the follow job expectations virtually: Completing evaluations, providing intervention, prevention, and crisis support services, monitoring progress, and writing formal reports.
What You Need to Work Remote:
- Desktop or laptop
- Reliable internet
- Webcam and microphone (built-in or detached)
- Software and training will be provided
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Massachusetts License
- 2+ years of experience working in a school setting
Submit a copy of your resume to Amanda.Sanders@VocoVision.com for immediate consideration or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled