Remote School Psychologist Middle & High school Caseload
Are you a School Psychologist looking for a more flexible job that allows you to work from home? Work with us as a Tele-Therapist at VocoVision!
How does Tele-therapy work? You will interact with students via our innovative VocoVision technology and assist them in receiving the mental health and behavior help they need. As a VocoVision Tele-Therapist you will ensure that progress on their goals is made in an engaging and interactive therapy environment using our interactive technology
What you can bring:
- Ability to conduct a live teleconference of Evaluations and assessments to students
- Ability to meet virtually with parents, teachers, and administrators to keep them updated with students’ progress and comprehensive treatment plans.
- Ability to utilize the use of digital workbooks, software programs, and online activities.
With the help of our nationwide network, schools and school districts can get in touch with highly skilled teachers and therapists in any location in the nation. Students, families, schools, and communities have access to educational staff members who possess the specialized clinical and linguistic abilities they require. Additionally, those educators have more chances to use their skills wherever they are required.
- Master's degree in Psychology or similar field
- Must be a Licensed or Certified School Psychologist by the State board
- 2 years of recent experience working with school aged children
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
What you will get:
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Equal pay for both direct services and indirect services
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled