Remote - School Psychologist - Multiple Openings
Fully Remote School Psychologist - Colorado
Interested in working from home? VocoVision specializes in remote positions across the country!
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Colorado to find a full time-time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. As a VocoVision Psychologists you will have exclusive access to supplemental resources such as testing, evaluations, and games to assist you with your therapy. Everything can be done from home so you can enjoy a work/life balance. This is a growing industry that allows you to make a difference from afar.
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- Full-Time: 35 hours/week
- Part time candidates encouraged to apply
- Highschool caseload
- Children with Mild to moderate disabilities
- Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Work with school-aged children and young adults
- Provide direct services and/or conduct evaluations
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as required by school or applicable regulations
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, writing, and managing BIPs, preparing for and conducting IEP meetings
- Colorado School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled