Remote School Psychologist Needed in Arizona
VocoVision is actively looking to hire a remote School Psychologist to serve students within school districts remotely.
- 1 full-time need
- 4 part-time needs
- Mostly elementary with one high school opening
- Must have AZ school psych license and fingerprint card
Why work with VocoVision? We work with schools to break down barriers in education and help students rise above their challenges and realize their full potential. Finding and hiring the nation's best skilled speech service providers is the first step. We make sure your abilities can translate to a virtual environment. We provide the tools our tele-therapist need to teach, assess, interpret and more. We provide the school districts you will serve with the appropriate digital solution. The outcome is your own unique virtual education program that is engaging and functional.
- Masters Degree
- Certified School Psychologist or holds active license to practice from the State board
- NASP optional not required
- 2 years of recent experience working with school aged children
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
- Arizona education certification
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled