Remote School Psychologist Needed in Minnesota
Remote School Psychologist Position in Minnesota
Description: The Vocovision team is assisting a school district in Minnesota to find a remote School Psychologist for their 23/24 school year.
Remote School Psychologist Position Requirements:
- Valid MN License as a School Psychologist
- Master s degree in School Psychology
- At least 2 years of in school experience
- Must complete and pass a virtual tech screening (to test virtual platform knowledge (5 minute Zoom recording) and test to make sure computer is up to date.
Remote School Psychologist Responsibilities:
- Conduct evaluations (intellectual and social emotional) properly identify students needs.
- Conduct and participate in Child Study Teams.
- Review of student history for reevaluations if needed.
- Work collaboratively with other special education professionals.
Interested in this virtual School Psychologist position in Minnesota? Please email and send an updated copy of your resume to: [email protected].
Natalie Sauselein - Vocovision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled