Remote School Psychologist Position in Massachusetts
Want to never have to fight rush hour traffic again? Work from home as a School Psychologist.
There is a school district in Massachusetts that needs a tele-therapist to start as soon as possible to finish out the school year. This is a full-time role and will work with K-12 students. The candidate should possess skills of utilizing the software, being organized as well as having a passion for helping children.
- Counseling the students
- IEP Meetings
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School or Education Psychology
- 2 years of classroom-based experience
- Active State License
- Out of state applicants will need an active license in the state they live in.
- Must have a Massachusetts Teaching Certificate
- Applicants must be ok with 1099 compensation and obtain liability insurance.
- Great with Technology
- Work from Home
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
Please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected], or click APPLY NOW below to submit application directly, if you’re interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled