Remote School Psychologist Position Texas
Remote School Psychologist Position – Texas
VocoVision is working with a Texas school district in need of a School Psychologist. VocoVision enables therapists to work from home by bringing advanced video conferencing and effective educational services together to create a unique opportunity for students, therapists, and school systems. To ensure a smooth transition, VocoVision provides software and technical support every step of the way.
- Master’s Level Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed through the State Board as a School Psychologist
- IEP experience
- Computer competent
- 35 hours/week (7 hours/day)
- 50 students on IEPS
- Avoid traffic and transportation expenses
- Reduce exposure to illness
- Flexible schedule
- Increased self-sufficiency
If you are interested in advancing your career through this unique platform, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled