Remote School Psychologist Wisconsin
Fully Remote School Psychologist in Wisconsin
VocoVision offers School Psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students. Our certified independent contractors work with k-12 students via live videoconferencing. We provide the software, training, and technical support needed to transition your onsite skills to online.
A school district in Wisconsin is working with VocoVision to search for a school psychologist for the current school year. There are full- and part-time positions available.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in Wisconsin
- Effective communication skills
- Minimum 2 years in School Psychology
- Provide direct services and/or conduct evaluations
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as required by school or applicable regulations
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, writing and managing BIPs, preparing for and conducting IEP meetings
If you re interested in this position, contact Dean at de[email protected] or text/call directly at 678-920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled