Remote School Psychologist Work from Home
Remote School Psychologist – Work from Home
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Texas to find a reliable and highly organized school psychologist
VocoVision enables therapists to work from by bringing advanced video conferencing and effective educational services together to create a unique opportunity for students, therapists, and school systems. To ensure a smooth transition, VocoVision provides software and technical support every step of the way.
- Develop and evaluate IEPs
- Consult and collaborate with families, faculty, and staff
- Preventative and responsive solutions
- Create and carry out programs and promotion to promote learning
All prospective clinicians must have:
- A Master’s degree or higher in School or Educational Psychology
- At least 2 years of experience
- Licensed School Psychologist in Texas
Advance your career today by sending your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled