Remote School Psychologist
Take advantage of this opportunity to be 100% remote and save on gas! VocoVision has an opportunity for a remote School Psychologist to handle a K-12 caseload. Clinicians would be expected to perform assessments, monitor progress, provide prevention and intervention services, crisis support, and family-school collaboration.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Alaska State License
- 2 years of experience
- Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities
- Must have laptop/desktop, reliable internet, webcam, and microphone
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
Sound like a good fit for you? Email me a copy of your resume or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled