Remote - School Psychologist
Fully Remote School Psychologist - Colorado
Interested in working from home? VocoVision specializes in remote positions across the country!
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Colorado to find a full time-time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. As a VocoVision Psychologists you will have exclusive access to supplemental resources such as testing, evaluations, and games to assist you with your therapy. Everything can be done from home so you can enjoy a work/life balance.
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Part time candidates encouraged to apply
- Highschool caseload
- Children with Mild to moderate disabilities
- Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Work with school-aged children and young adults
- Listen to concerns about academic, emotional, or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Promote positive behaviors
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial, and social problems
- Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
- Colorado School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled