Remote School Psychologist
Full-time School Psychologist Needed for Colorado Virtual Job
Has a work-from-home School Psychologist job been calling your name? Look no further than VocoVision for remote openings during the current semester, summer semester, and upcoming school year. We are working with an amazing school in Colorado looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a CO certified virtual School Psychologist ! If we find amazing fit for the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. We have summer hours and upcoming school year openings available as well. Apply now to start lining up the interview process.
- This is a full-time, fully remote position with 18 students on the caseload.
- The schedule requires 32 hours Monday - Thursday
- We are seeking an actively licensed Colorado school psychologist to start in August.
- The position is a leave coverage that has the potential to extend, but is scheduled to end in October.
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Possibly supervising school psych interns.
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- CO State license
- Master's degree
- Competitive Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- Remaining an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have more than a decade of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students under our belt, so we have the tools and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
The director is actively holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled