Remote School Psychologist
Online School Psychologist Job based in Ohio
Through virtual learning and therapy sessions, students and families get the services they need, wherever they are, and school professionals enjoy greater career flexibility. VocoVision has partnered with an incredible school based in Ohio that is looking for a full-time virtual School Psychologist for the school year, with the opportunity to renew for the extended school year or come next fall semester. Please see additional details about this work from home Educational Psychology job below:
- This is a part-time, fully remote position with 18 students on the caseload.
- The population requires 6-7 reevaluatinons, up to 3 initial evaluations
- We are seeking an actively licensed Ohio school psychologist to start immediately.
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Comprehensive reports, attend meetings, attend responsive intervention meetings, IEP meetings
- Interpret results, create reports, and submit to designated contacts within the necessary timeframe
- Conduct psychological evaluations that including assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional and behavioral status
- Attend verbal feedback meetings to review results/findings
- Maintain caseload in compliance with company guidelines
- Not all responsibilities listed
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- CO State license
- Master's degree
- Competitive Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- Remaining an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have more than a decade of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students under our belt, so we have the tools and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If this is not the work-from-home DISCIPLINE job or state that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below:
Senior Director of Virtual Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled