Remote - School Social Worker
Tennessee Social Worker – Teletherapy Position
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision is currently staffing a certified Social Worker for a school district in Tennessee. VocoVision utilizes teletherapy to connect clinicians and students via a complete online platform. Clinicians can now provide services to students who may otherwise not receive the help they need, while gaining the flexibility and autonomy that comes with working from home.
- Master’s degree as a School Social Worker
- School Social Worker certification in Tennessee
- Experience in school settings
- 2 years minimum
- Full time
- K-12 caseload
- Evaluations and IEPs
- Promoting the general well-being of students
- Working with outside agencies to provide support to families
- Offering mentoring and suggestions for Teachers and other school personnel
- Developing and providing crisis intervention strategies to improve student success
- Working to maximize coping skills for students in difficult situations
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled