Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist D.C. District of Columbia
Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist – D.C. (District of Columbia)
A school district in D.C. (District of Columbia) is need of a Speech-Language Pathologist to deliver services to their students for the remainder of the school year. VocoVision will supply the software, training, and support necessary for everyone’s success.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- D.C. (District of Columbia) SLP License
- 2 or more years of school-based experience
- Communicate with faculty, staff, and parents
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Provide services to students that may not receive them otherwise
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Gain a new and valuable skill
Begin working from home before winter hits! If you are interested, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled