Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist GA
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Georgia who is looking to contract out a Speech-Language Pathologist position. Interviews Next Week!!!!
- Masters in in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active licensure in Georgia
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- 22/23 school year
- Full time – 37.5 hours a week
- Working with students K-12
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and parents
- Bilingual is a plus!
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to [email protected] or apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled