Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist Georgia
Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist – Georgia
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Georgia who is looking to contract out a Speech-Language Pathologist position.
- Masters in in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active licensure in Georgia
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- 21/22 school year
- Full time – 37.5 hours a week
- Working with students K-6
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and parents
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com or apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled