Remote School Speech Language Pathologist in Indiana
Location: Remote (Indiana School District)
- Full-time (40 hours/week)
- 1099 Contract (Academic Year)
- PK-12 Student Population
Vocovision is currently seeking a highly experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in an Indiana School District full-time for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year. This is a remote position specifically catering to PK-12 students within a school district in the state of Indiana.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Active license as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Indiana (required).
- Indiana Teaching Certificate.
- ASHA CCCs required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as an SLP in a school setting (some exceptions apply).
- Proficient in using technology for remote therapy sessions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to each student's needs.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services through virtual platforms.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to create a cohesive support system for students.
- Monitor and track student progress, making necessary adjustments to treatment plans as required.
As a remote Speech-Language Pathologist, you will have the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home while still making a significant impact on the lives of students in need.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply online today. Please include "Remote SLP - Indiana School" in the subject line of your email. You can also call or text Rumor Morton to apply directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled