Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist Pennsylvania
Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist – Pennsylvania
A school district in Pennsylvania has partnered with VocoVision to find a hard-working and organized Speech-Language Pathologist to fill an opening for the 22/23 school year. This position utilizes teletherapy to allow therapists to reach students in areas unable to be staffed by onsite therapists. Without teletherapy and the therapists that employ it, these students may not receive the services they need.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Minimum 2 years school-based experience
- Licensed SLP in Pennsylvania
Advantage of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility
- Decreased cost of commuting
- Software, training, and IT support provided
Advance your career today by sending your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled