Remote School Speech Therapist | OH-Licensed Contract
Washington-based School Speech Language Pathologist Contract |
VocoVision has been working with this school district in Ohio currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team. This is a full-time teletherapy position working from home.
What you will need:
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- Computer and technical skills
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access including a computer with a webcam
- 2 or More Years of Experience in a School Setting
- Previous Tele-therapy Experience
- Experience in Effectively Collaborating with a Team Remotely
- Full-Time (Will consider a Part-time Applicant)
- School-based Caseload
- k - 12 Students
- IEP Writing, meetings, compliance
- Contract Duration: ASAP through End of School Year 22/23
- 1099 Contract Position
- Hourly Compensation($46 - $55 per hour; based on experience and market)
If you would like to speak on Tele-therapy further and believe its benefits might suit you, please reach out to Justin Ritchie by email at [email protected] or by text or phone at (678) 538-6795. Please submit your resume, along with availability via email and we will reach out within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.