Remote Sign Language Interpreter | School-Setting
VocoVision is seeking a passionate remote Sign Language Interpreter for a 1:1 position located in California. This position is 100% onine, so you would never have to leave the comfort of your home. We have partnered with a terrific district that is seeking a remote SLI for 1:1 with a student.
- Remainder of 22/23 year
- Elementary student
- 100% Virtual position
- Holding interviews this week!
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Work entirely from home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision educational platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, SLI assessments, plus proprietary intervention and teaching materials.
Requirements for Virtual Sign Language Interpreters (SLI):
- Degree in related field
- 4.0 or greater EIPA score
- Previous experience is a plus!
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative teaching platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Senior VocoVision Business Developer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled