Remote SLI Contract Position | Part Time | Indiana
VocoVision has a Part Time Contracted Position available for Sign Language Interpreters that meet the Indiana State SLI requirements. We are working with a district seeking morning coverage for a high school aged student.
For remote EI/SLI assignments, so long as you meet the current Indiana State EI/SLI requirements (see below), you are eligible for this position and can be based anywhere in the United States.
Please see job details and requirements below, and reach out with any questions regarding this position, or any other remote openings we may have available.
- Part Time Opening / 20 hours per week / 4 hours per day / M-F
- Daily Schedule: 7:30-11:30 EST
- ASAP Start Date (Realistically Early October) - contract will run through the end of the 22/23 School Year
- Last day is May 26th, 2023
- Facilitating language/interpretation between staff and 1 High School Student
- Must be Hindi/English Speaking Bilingual
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Degree/Certification
- 3.5 Score: Educational Interpreter Performance Test (EIPA)
- Written Test Required
- OR Active RID Membership (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf)
- Indiana State Educational Interpreter Permit
- 2 Years of Educational Interpreting Experience
- Fluent in Hindi/English (Bilingual)
The district representatives are actively interviewing candidates for this position - if you're interested in interviewing please apply today so we can get a head start on your application!
Senior Virtual Account Executive
O: (678) 497 - 4817
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled