Remote SLP (CCC) - currently interviewing - Delaware
Online Speech-Language Pathologist Opening – Delaware
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Delaware in need of a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure success for the clinician, students, and school district.
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Bilingual Candidates highly encouraged to apply
- Licensed SLP in Delaware
- 2 years recent school-based experience
- IEP Experience
Job Type and Responsibilities:
- Part-time applicant also encouraged
- Participate in IEP meetings to relate pertinent data used in the determination of students’ needs.
- Collaborate with IEP team to develop IEP goals and objectives, supportive aids, accommodations, and services to provide FAPE.
- Implement and maintain ongoing assessments to monitor student progress.
- Regularly review student progress and provide ongoing feedback to parents and other members of the IEP team on a regular basis.
- Coordinate services with students’ teachers to assure access to the general education curriculum and typically developing peers. Maintain and communicate therapy schedule in accordance with the IEP.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled