Remote SLP - CO
Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist
Are you looking to work from home?
A supportive school district in Colorado is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy for their students K-12. Take advantage of the opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still on-site at VocoVision! Apply for immediate consideration, as the director is looking to interview as soon as possible.
Job Description & Requirements:
- M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- 2 years school-based SLP experience
- ASHA CCC’s
- CO SLP license
- Contract – Full Time (may consider Part Time)
- K-12 Caseload – all Mild-Moderate Disabilities
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Weekly, Hourly Pay
- Clinical & technical training will be provided to ensure success for teletherapy
Gain the flexibility you want and deserve with this exciting teletherapy opportunity. To apply for this 100% Remote Speech Therapist prospect, either upload a PDF of your resume and contact information, or to expedite the process, apply directly to Spencer Whitehead at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To inquire about other teletherapy opportunities within public and charter schools for this school year or the next, reach out to Spencer Whitehead.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled