Remote SLP - FT or PT opening Toledo, OH
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Part-Time and Full-Time Openings
Location: Ohio (Remote - Vocovision)
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time
VocoVision is a leading telepractice company dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language therapy services to students across the nation. We are seeking passionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team and deliver virtual services to students in Ohio.
Position Overview: As a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist with VocoVision, you will provide teletherapy services to students in Ohio, focusing on assessment, intervention, and consultation. You will collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs in a virtual environment.
- Conduct virtual assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement virtual intervention plans and activities tailored to individual student goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and support staff to support the integration of speech-language goals into the academic curriculum.
- Provide virtual direct and indirect services, including individual and group therapy sessions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and communication.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Ohio state licensure and certification in Speech-Language Pathology.
- ASHA Certification of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP).
- Previous experience in school-based settings and/or telepractice (preferred but not required).
- Strong technology skills and ability to use virtual platforms for therapy services.
Requirements for Telepractice:
- Reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Webcam and microphone capabilities.
- Comfortable using online platforms for teletherapy.
Part-Time and Full-Time Opportunities Available.
If you are a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist passionate about making a positive impact on the communication skills of students we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled