Remote SLP in schools job
Are you a School Speech Language Pathologist looking to try and provide virtual therapy to students in school?
A Washington School District needs a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a fully virtual, school-based opportunity working 40 hours per week with middle school and high school students for next school year.
- Requires a master’s degree in communication disorders
- Must have state SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (SLP-CCC)
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- M-F 8am-4pm
- Start: Aug '22
- End: May '23
- Online- VocoVision
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders in students with a varying degree of severity.
- Comfortable with a range of disabilities from mild to moderate to profound
- Ideal candidate has additional understanding of working with students who are non-verbal
Benefits of virtual independent contracting
- This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE. You are guaranteed hours and will receive compensation for ALL direct AND indirect work on a weekly basis. You will have unique access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade.
- VocoVision provides ongoing training on the comprehensive teletherapy toolkit as well as an ability to earn a professional video conference license
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled