Remote SLP Position - VT License Required
Vocovision has partnered with a school district in Vermont to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time job position that will take place remotely throughout the school year.
- K-12 Caseload needs
- Full time and part time available
- May include supervision of SLPA
- Up to 37.5 Hours per Week
- Current VT license
- Previous experience providing therapy to children
- Ability to work well with team of other SLPs
- Strong documentation skills and ability to attend meetings
To inquire further about this SLP job position or other virtual opportunities please provide your resume and contact the hiring manager at the information provided below.
Lindsey Holloway | Vocovision Hiring Manager | 813.792.3425
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled