Remote Social Worker- Massachusetts
VocoVision is a diverse group of special education and mental health providers who specialize in tele-therapy opportunities. We are currently partnered with a school district in Massachusetts who is looking for a social worker for the summer and possibly for the upcoming school year.
MUST be licensed in Massachusetts.
Interviews are currently being conducted.
- An opportunity to treat clients that you feel passionate about serving in the comfort of your home
- Clinical and Technical Training
- Full technical support team and on-site assistance
- Flexibility with your own scheduling and ability to work with your ideal clients and use your preferred therapy approaches
- Software and testing provided
- An advanced toolkit fully equip with therapy essentials and other job related materials
- A diverse, skilled, and supportive team
Looking for Candidates who:
- Are comfortable working independently
- Massachusetts licensed
- Are adaptable and flexible
- Currently have tele-therapy experience (preferred but not required)
- 2 years or more post license school experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Helpful-- "We make life better for those who make lives better"
- Dependable-- transparent and credible
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants who are seeking a better work/life balance, a change due to the current climate and flexibility
- A job that allows you to make a difference in a student's life
- Completely remote
For immediate consideration:
- Please email your resume and 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org