REMOTE| Special Education Educator| Minnesota
Position: Remote Special Education Teacher - Teletherapy - Minnesota
Overview: We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to provide teletherapy services for a school district in Indiana. As a member of our team, you will work remotely using telehealth technology to support students with special needs and positively impact their lives.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Active teaching certification in Minnesota
- Strong experience with IEP
- Updated computer
- Attend IEP meetings
- Coordinate teaching plans
- Collaborate with peers to develop solutions
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- 1099 contract position
- Immediate hiring for the current school year, extended school year, and 23/24 school year
- Competitive hourly rates (Independent Contractor)
- Flexible scheduling
- Work from home
- Comprehensive training and support
To apply or for more information, please submit your resume to Mackenzie at [email protected].
Mackenzie Winters, our Hiring Manager, can be reached at (813) 776-0377
or use this link to sign up for an appointment for an initial brief interview.
Join our team today and make a difference in the lives of children with special needs!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled