Remote Special Education position in MS
Two full-time, remote, Special Education positions in Mississippi
The SPED teacher will provide a safe classroom environment favorable to learning and personal growth; will establish effective rapport with students, parents, and educational supports/providers; and will motivate students to develop and increase skills necessary to make progress on IEP goals and grade-level standards.
- Must be ASL proficient
- Elementary or High School caseloads
- Possess proper certification and current licensure for position as required by the Mississippi Department of Education
- Hold at least a valid Class “A” Certificate issued by the Mississippi State Department of Education and endorsed in the field of instruction to which he/she is assigned
- Have met other qualifications and requirements as established by the school district
- 218 Endorsement
- Experience working with students using Braille and large print materials/technology preferred, but not required.
This position is available to be filled immediately. For questions/consideration, please contact Monsie Montecinos directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.