REMOTE Special Education Teacher | Michigan Students
Full Time Virtual Special Education Teacher in Michigan
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Special Education Teacher to join our network. You will be a key player in helping children with various learning difficulties receive specialized teaching and assistance as a SPED teacher. To create and carry out Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) catered to each student's particular needs, you will collaborate closely with students, parents, and other educators.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs, in collaboration with parents, administrators, and other relevant professionals.
- Plan and deliver effective instructional strategies and accommodations to support students' academic, social, and emotional growth.
- Utilize various assessment tools and strategies to evaluate students' progress and adjust instruction accordingly.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and participation.
- Collaborate with general education teachers and other specialists to ensure effective inclusion and accommodations within the mainstream classroom.
- Provide direct instruction to students individually or in small groups, focusing on their specific learning goals.
- Employ a variety of teaching techniques and resources to address diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Monitor and document students' progress, behaviors, and achievements, maintaining accurate records and reports.
- Collaborate with parents and guardians to establish open lines of communication and involve them in their child's educational journey.
- Attend faculty meetings, professional development sessions, and other school-related activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid state certification or licensure in Special Education.
- Previous experience working with students with special needs is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Familiarity with different learning disabilities, behavioral disorders, and developmental delays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Organizational skills to manage paperwork, IEPs, and other documentation effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the individual needs of students and respond to changing circumstances.
- Dedication to ongoing professional development and staying updated on the latest research and best practices in special education.
- Weekly pay
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- No travel necessary
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 678-951-0224 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled