Remote Special Education Teacher - Minnesota
VocoVision is currently working with a Minnesota school district that has a need for a licensed Special Education Teacher. The selected teacher will be assigned a group of K-5 students and will develop and deliver curriculum through our online platform. They will also be responsible for re-evaluations for the caseload, attending IEP meetings, and collaborating with other educators at the district.
- Implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Provide remote instruction and support to students with disabilities.
- Adapt curriculum and teaching methods to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other educators to ensure a cohesive and supportive learning experience.
- Monitor and track student progress and make necessary adjustments to instructional plans.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Stay up-to-date on best practices in special education and incorporate them into your teaching.
- 1.0 FTE (37.5 hours)
- K-5 students
- Contract position
- ASAP - End of School Year '23-'24
- Master's Degree in Special Education/Curriculum and Instruction
- Valid Minnesota teaching license with Special Education endorsement (PELSB).
- 2+ years of experience working in Special Education
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out to VocoVision Account Executive Dean McKenzie with your resume and 2-3 references. We look forward to hearing from you- feel free to reach out to Dean directly with any questions at 678-920-5938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled