Remote | Special Education Teacher | New Hampshire
We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to provide teletherapy services for a school district in New Hampshire. As a member of our team, you will work remotely using telehealth technology to provide support to students with special needs and make a positive impact on their lives.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Active certification in NH
- Strong experience with IEP
- Updated computer
- Attend IEP meetings
- Coordinate teaching plans
- Collaborate with peers to develop solutions
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- 1099 contract position
- Immediate hiring for the current school year, extended school year, and 23/24 school year
Join our team today and make a difference in the lives of children with special needs!
Use this link to schedule an brief initial interview calendly.com/mackenzie-winters-voco222
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled