Remote Special Education Teacher Position in Ohio
Special education students are not one-size-fits-all, and neither are you. As a highly qualified special education teacher, you know the resilience and responsibility that is required to help students succeed. Here at VocoVision, we connect professionals like you with special education students across the country, through a virtual teaching platform. Remote teaching offers the flexibility you desire, with the capability of delivering high-caliber instruction to your students. This school district in Ohio is looking for a qualified candidate.
- Full Time
- Start Date: ASAP- End of school year
- Middle/High school caseload
- Instruction as well as IEP work
- More details upon interview
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Masters Degree in Special Education
- Special Education state certification
If Interested in this opportunity please apply and contact me, Hannah Tobin, with an updated resume at [email protected] If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at 904-309-9664.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled