Remote Special Education Teaching Position for Illinois School District
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Special Education Teacher to join our network in Illinois This position is fully remote and 1099 contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students in a remote learning environment.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs, in collaboration with parents, administrators, and other relevant professionals.
- Plan and deliver effective instructional strategies and accommodations to support students' academic, social, and emotional growth.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and participation.
- Employ a variety of teaching techniques and resources to address diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Monitor and document students' progress, behaviors, and achievements, maintaining accurate records and reports.
- Bachelor s degree in special education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid IL state certification or licensure in Special Education.
- Previous experience working with students with special needs is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with different learning disabilities, behavioral disorders, and developmental delays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or contact 813-776-0355 for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled