Remote Speech Language Pathologist Distance Learning
Remote Speech Language Pathologist – Distance Learning
A school district in South Carolina is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for this school year. This position utilizes a complete online platform, allowing the therapist to provide services to students from the comfort of their own home. Therapists will be responsible for testing, evaluations, assessments, writing reposts, and IEPs for a mild to moderate caseload.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
License and Certifications:
- Licensed SLP in South Carolina
- School-based experience
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Save money on costs associated with transportation
- Help the students that need you the most
- Decreased exposure to illness
The school is ready to begin interviews immediately. If you are interested in this position, apply below or directly by emailing your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled