Remote Speech Language Pathologist (FT)
A Virginia school district has an opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely while supporting students for the remainder of the school year. Clinicians will be expected to be comfortable with evaluations, IEPs, meetings, and communicating with family and staff on a completely virtual basis.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active Virginia License
- 2 years of experience in school setting
- Must have reliable internet, a desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
- Software and training will be provided
- IT and Clinical team support
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled